Randy Bryce’s new attack continues to spread false information. It’s an obvious attempt to distract from his disastrous policy stances that would hurt Southeast Wisconsin.
Here are the facts about Bryan Steil that Randy Bryce doesn’t want you to know:
- Bryan has spent over nine years working for Rock County manufacturers.
- Bryan went to work every day ready to solve problems, meet customers’ needs, and create high-wage jobs.
- While Bryan worked at Regal Beloit, their total number of employees in the U.S. increased from 4,200 jobs to 5,400 jobs.
- Bryan’s experience in manufacturing and education is exactly what we need in Washington to prepare our workforce for the jobs of the future.
- Bryan has seen firsthand how the Washington policies supported by Randy Bryce hurt job creation and wage growth.
- Bryan will fight for better trade deals and stand up for American workers.